-->



Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Facebook

Just to let everyone know.....and I apologize on the wait for telling you about this: Well,.. we have switched to Facebook.

Obviously, this site is a nice place to come and keep up with us, but after having Calvin, it was obvious to me that I needed a new(and easier) avenue for updating friends. Now we realize that not all of you are "facebookers", so if you are not and you would like to be updated by way of e-mail, please make a comment of it on here so that we may add you to our e-mail list...which will have FB pics on it and my personal messages. The amount of html it takes to "write" this page into looking like something nice and fun (versus the basic sampler) is quite annoying to have to do and is quite cumbersome. We prefer to spend that time with each other and our son.


So, my e-mail is amynelsonrn@yahoo.com and you may write to us anytime to add you to our list of updates if you prefer and are not on facebook. If you are on FB, here is my profile badge with my full name on it and (if Jon or I know you),... we'll add you.

Amy 'Fortner' Nelson's Facebook profile">