-->



Monday, June 16, 2008

Hold On!

So Cal is still "raring" to go here on some days. This last Thursday I started contracting again (after Calvin "dropped" for the second time) for about 10 hours, but it wasn't so bad this time. They were every 8 minutes apart so not close enough to go to the hospital, but enough to be sore afterwards. They were the same feeling as when I was in the hospital also... so, I am thankful that they did not speed up like before. I have done much of nothing the last few weeks so there is no particular reason for which this happened again and I was reminded that over 50% of pre-term births are unexplainable. See ... the March of Dimes Website. It explains that "Only about half the women who have preterm labor fall into any known risk group." So far this is the category that I fall into right now... the "unknown" group. LOL. Nevertheless, I am thankful that things are better now and I am ultimately feeling well. Also, I am just so thankful that Calvin is still doing well (it seems) and is very active... part of the reason I suspect this is happening. He's just a very active little boy. We'll see. We are getting excited now! Only 5 weeks and a few days left!